Counter Fraud Manager
We are currently recruiting for a Counter Fraud Manager to support the delivery of our fraud management strategy across the global organization.
In this role you will provide oversight and quality assurance of investigations and case-related information and assess incidents reported on our case management system (Datix) to confirm a risk assessment and recommend an appropriate course of action. You’ll also be responsible for the ongoing development of training related materials to support the continuous capacity building of country office fraud focal points, produce reports and management information, and provide support in the coordination of trainings and investigations.
In order to be successful you will bring/be:
- The ability and desire to champion the fraud strategy and provide strong leadership for the delivery of effective fraud management within the organisation
- An understanding of global anti-fraud standards and legislation, including the UK Bribery Act, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) amongst others
- Strong analytical skills to be able to identify fraud risk areas from board level down to the country program level
- The ability to switch easily between strategic risks and day-to-day operational risks faced by remote offices run by just a few staff
- Experience working within the international development sector
- Experience of capacity building with diverse stakeholders on complex issues
- An excellent communicator and facilitator, able to clearly and confidently articulate and communicate the organisation’s fraud management strategy
- Negotiating skills to influence all levels of staff and the ability to work collaboratively and with peers from different departments/ organisations
This role could be based in London or any one of our Regional offices located in Amman, Nairobi, Senegal, Singapore or Panama.
National terms and conditions apply.
Save the Children in a federated Membership based organization employing approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in 117 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the rights of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach your CV and cover letter with your application and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers/apply
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Date advertised: 8 Oct 2019
Closing date: 23 Oct 2019 - 23:59 BST
Location: Worldwide, Worldwide
Department: Risk Management
Type: PermanentSchedule: Full-time