Identity & Access Management Analyst
Save the Children International has an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as the permanent Identity and Access Management Analyst. The role of the Identity & Access Management Analyst is to support O365 and Azure identity management deployment, design, build, and day-to-day Operations & Sustainment of our enterprise identity management in a 24/7 operation. This person will also participate in the management of our consolidated server infrastructure and assist with the migration of systems from our data centres to the private/public cloud, plus providing the SCI-SCA movement SSO capabilities to ease access to end users to the variety of applications that serve the organization
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Identity systems and identity for O365, Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) and/or Forefront Identity Manager (FIM) and other cloud services
- Experience supporting and configuring Active Directory, Microsoft Azure AD, AAD Connect, DFS and ADFS roles and services.
- Versed in features such as Privileged Access Management Solutions, domain account authentication and authorization, Active directory auditing, RBAC implementation, AD and File System Entitlement
- Experience managing, deploying and administering resources and services within a Microsoft Azure environment
- Strong understanding of messaging fundamentals and supporting technologies
- 2+ years’ experience with MS Exchange or O365 Exchange Online including planning, implementation, management, and configuration of Office 365
- Experience of Implementing, configuring and supporting Multi Factor Authentication (MFA)
- Experience of Drive, test and implementing SSO (Single Sign On) with Office365 and 3rd party applications.
- PowerShell scripting skills to automate routine processes
- Familiarity with object storage and cloud storage gateways/edge cache appliances.
- Experience in troubleshooting and customer support for complex technical issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to prioritize requests and projects based on impact and urgency
- Commitment to Save the Children values
- Experience developing automation solutions and working in a highly automated environment
- Experience of SCCM, the console UI and a basic understanding of its operation and use for deployment of tools/software in conjunction with Office365 deployments.
- Experience working with and deploying Citrix technologies such a XenApp, working with VMware/vSphere virtualization and proven experience in Windows and SQL
- TCP/IP, Clustering, O/S Security and Group Policy administration.
- Familiarity with AWS services and migration
- Knowledge of ITIL processes
- Experience of working as part of a globally distributed team
- Highly developed cultural awareness and ability to work well in an international environment with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures
- Experience / exposure to the non-for-profit sector and/or developing countries
We offer a competitive package in the context of the sector with an option of flexible of working hours
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers/apply
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Save the Children does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Date advertised: 22 Oct 2020
Closing date: 1 Dec 2020 - 23:59 GMT
Location: Worldwide, Worldwide
Department: Information Technology
Type: PermanentSchedule: Full-time